When you log in to your Filecamp account for the first time you'll see Filecamp’s logo/colors in the Topbar. It is very easy to replace this with your company logo/colors ... and we encourage you to do so!
Customize with your logo and colors
Log in to your Filecamp account using your Administrator Username and Password. Navigate to the Control Panel by clicking on the Operations menu:
Double-click on the Branding Control Panel (or highlight+edit) and the Branding curtain will roll down:
In Branding curtain you can quickly customize the look-and-feel of your Filecamp account:
- Window title: The title will be the name of your Filecamp account.
- Background color: Choose a color for the Topbar background and a color for the text in for the Topbar. Use the colorpicker or type in a color value yourself.
- Topbar pixel height: Specify a height for your Topbar (20-210 px).
- Change images: Click on image fields to select/upload another image for the logo image and favicon. Notice: The images will automatically be scaled to the right size. You can upload almost any image file format, but for the best result use .png or .jpg in the same height as your topbar.
- Logo click url: Enter a link to e.g. your website if you want your users to go there when they click on your logo file in the Topbar.
- Custom help url: Enter a link to e.g. your own Filecamp support pages if you want your users to go there when they click on the Help link in the Topbar. Or hide the Help link by checking the "Hide help link" checkbox.
- Login background color: Choose background color for your Filecamp Login page).
- Marquee color: Choose a Marquee color which is the secondary color everywhere in your Filecamp account.
- Default folder view: Choose between List or Galley view as your default view.
- Press Save and see the result.
See which areas of your Filecamp account you can brand here.
If you need assistance with Custom Branding you are welcome to contact our Graphics Department directly here.