Non-profit and charity organizations
Maximize marketing resources on a limited budget with a cloud-based DAM system from Filecamp.
Lightweight Digital Asset Management (Media Library) for nonprofit organizations.
A cloud-based DAM system makes it possible for non-profit organizations to maximize marketing productivity on a limited budget. A DAM system is more than a storage space for digital assets. It’s a powerful media library tool that can capture, manage, share, and analyze thousands of digital assets — from a single global platform.
Nonprofits rely heavily on visuals to generate support for their cause – photos and videos evoke emotional connections that help motivate donors and supporters. With Filecamp, you can allow stakeholders to easily search, find, and share approved brand assets. Communications and marketing teams save hours of time each week, reduce the risk of copyright infringement and source better images and videos when their files are tagged with descriptive keywords and protected with copyright information. Controlling access to visual content and setting up PR portals for the press save teams time, while offering a better experience for media partners and other constituents.
Non Profit Organizations especially benefits from:
- Discounted pricing. Attractive pricing for qualified Nonprofit organizations.
- Custom branding. Share files while reinforcing your organizations brand.
- Easy to Use. Your stakeholders will love Filecamp´s simple, yet powerful interface.
- Email notifications. Receive notifications when new files are uploaded to your Filecamp.
- Extensive Logging. Keep track of everything that happens in your Filecamp.