Artwork Approval system
Because all artwork needs to be Reviewed, Commented, Proofed and Approved.
Artwork Approval system
Filecamp is an Artwork Approval system that helps you exchange feedback on creative content. Clients, new users or non-technical users can get up-to-speed immediately with our intuitive commenting and markup tools.
- "I like your file upload thing... it is the easiest one to use that I've ever seen!"Filecamp makes it extremely easy for my customers to upload large files to me, and I love the custom branding. One of my customers sent me a note that said; "I like your file upload thing… it is the easiest one to use that I've ever seen!"
Keith Gilbert, Gilbert Consulting
- "Proofing and sharing files is so easy and the 'Multiple themes' thing is just the cherry on top."Filecamp makes it easier for us to collaborate with our clients on our graphic projects. Proofing and sharing files is so easy and the 'Multiple themes' thing is just the cherry on top. We love it!
Mark Christistensen, TRUE™
- Our clients love it! Thanks Filecamp!”Finally, a “Plug-And-Work” solution that is easy to configure and very easy for our clients to use! All files in one place, and with “Multiple Custom Brands” our clients get access to their files in their own “look and feel”. Our clients love it! Thanks Filecamp!”
Jonatan Føns, fonskbh.dk
- The alternatives on the market were both messy and expensive”For us, FTP felt obsolete and the alternatives on the market were both messy and expensive – especially for our truck loads of data traffic. This is why we looked into what was available out there. Our criterias was that it should not require designated software and/or computer skills, and it should cost less than our old system. What Filecamp could offer really met our needs, and on top of that we have been able to smoothly tailor certain functions so that it would fit our business in the best way possible.
M. Guldstrand, Bokförlaget Semic
- "... and you were able to offer a solution that wasn’t over-developed and unnecessarily complex."We have very much enjoyed using Filecamp. It easy to use, reliable and you were able to offer a solution that wasn’t over-developed and unnecessarily complex. Thank you!
Ned Jennison, Tata Harper Skincare
- “Filecamp is for me, a dream that came true!”As though someone has been fiddling through my head and seen exactly what pro file sharing is about according to me!! Well done. 🙂
Leigh Hatwell, Ring Ring Ring
- “It is a great easy solution for startups!”It is a great easy solution for startups! The application has many enterprise features. The customer support is excellent!!! They are very responsive to any questions that you may have. I highly recommend this Online Media Management System.
Angelo Rombley, BEO Studios
- “Filecamp is now a service I am delighted to offer all my customers”We were looking for a file sharing platform which gives us the possibility to create personalized portals for our customers, Filecamp fitted the bill perfectly, we received a positive feedback from our customers on their personalized portal where they can download and upload files. Filecamp is also easy to use.
Joachim Helle-Broe, helbR Advertising
- “Filecamp makes it easy and fast for our stores to download images for their webshops”Look and feel matches our visual identity in the professional form we want. Filecamp makes it easy and fast for our stores to download images for their webshops. A big time saver for them … and us. Thank you Filecamp!
Michael Lauritzen, bygroth.com
- “… Filecamp without a doubt has saved us time, money and has simply allowed us to serve our customers better.”A problem our company faced was how to successfully organize and manage the hundreds of proofs that we have for one single project? After researching several different solutions we thankfully found Filecamp. Our clients and employees love being able to view all proofs in one place, from anywhere. It’s notable that our emails were cut down by about 60% per project when we moved to online proofing. Filecamp without a doubt has saved us time, money and has simply allowed us to serve our customers better. Thanks again for an amazing program!
Jasmine Ruth, Deluxe Design
- “Filecamp is really giving us the feeling that we are an important client to them”We were looking for a portal which has a very easy upload function, and at the same time has the possibility to store large amounts of data which is available to our clients in a secured user friendly portal. Filecamp is providing that to us, and Filecamp is really giving us the feeling that we are an important client to them. Their support is very good and they are listening to the needs of their clients.
Roger Maesen, FINVIZI
- “Filecamp was the only solution that could meet some complex requirements at a reasonable price”We have searched for a Digital Asset Management solution for a major client. Filecamp was the only solution that could meet some complex requirements at a reasonable price.
Henrik Fosgerau, Ørskov Web
- “Filecamp fit the bill perfectly.”We were looking for a file sharing platform which gives us the possibility to create personalized portals for our customers, Filecamp fitted the bill perfectly, we received a positive feedback from our customers on there personalized portal were they can download and upload common files. Filecamp is also easy to use.
Joeri DE WINTER, Skyline Networks
Secure Third Party Approvals
Invite external partners to approve content through a secure email link. They are directed to a secure page displaying the approval content. External stakeholders can review comment or mark up files online, just like internal stakeholders.
Filecamp enables online proofing, simplifies workflow and speeds up delivery of marketing projects for brands and agencies in over 60 countries.
Use Filecamp to review, comment and approve all popular artwork file types, including multipage PDF files, and PSD, JPG, TIFF image files.
Keep everyone on the same page and up to date with notifications
Updates to your files can be delivered via actionable email messages so that everybody are informed when a comment is added or when a file changes label from e.g “Not Approved” to “Approved”.
Each user can change their notification settings at any time, and changes are applied immediately.
Artwork Approval Features
Easy to adopt
Filecamp uses file and folder structures and familiar drag-and-drop functions. Commenting is as easy as leaving a note, and you can approve designs with the click of a mouse. Now everyone can collaborate online!
Filecamp online proofing and approval makes it easy for clients and other third parties to review and approve projects. After you upload a design, you can easily email a link for approval with a click of a button, right from your Filecamp.
Share and collaborate with clients and partners with the simple click of a mouse. You can use your Filecamp as a online proofing system as well as for everyday file sharing tasks.
With every comment available, creative projects can move quickly from start to finish without stepping backwards. When everyone’s voice is heard, you can be sure everyone is happy with the final design. Best of all, there’s no software to install for you, your clients, or your team.
When you upload a new version of a file, old versions are archived so you can easily access them later. There are sometimes when you need to check an earlier revision to be sure you’ve covered all your bases. Filecamp makes it easy to toggle between different versions.
Put a professional face on your Artwork Approval system with Filecamp’s custom branding features. Use your company logo and colors, plus a custom URL to make a seamless transition between your company and your approval system.
Supports many file types
Filecamp supports a wide range of files for reviewing, commenting, proofing and approval. Whether it’s a high resolution Photoshop file, or a .pdf uploaded for a quick review, Filecamp gives you the flexibility to collaborate the way you want.
Safe and secure
Built on rock solid HTTPS technology, Filecamp is secure storage for your digital assets. With easy permissions, you can grant access to only the files and folders each person needs.
Save time, increase productivity
Filecamp has a simple and beautiful interface. If you enjoy reading thick manuals, this probably isn’t for you. Jokes aside, Filecamp saves you time and money when your staff doesn’t need any training to get started.
Manage your Artwork Approval process in 5 easy steps:
What is Artwork Approval?
- Get accurate feedback on work-in-progress design pieces.
- Saves time for the studio and their clients
- Prevents interpretation mistakes.
- Allows studios to have all the information that was sent/received in a central place.
- Enables a person in a different place and/or timezone to give/receive feedback
File collaboration, solved.
These days, everyone is drowning in email, especially creative businesses and their clients who are reviewing and commenting on designs via email. Beyond the sheer volume of messages back and forth, email is a twisting thread and there is always the risk of reviewing the wrong version of a file.
With Filecamp’s Online Proofing & Approval tools, creative businesses and their clients can forget about emails and phone calls to handle reviews, comments, and approvals. All notes and revisions are stored right with the project, right on your Filecamp. You can provide access to the files for review on your Filecamp to anyone who is involved in the project.
No software to install or download, for you or your clients … you just need a browser and access to the internet.
With Filecamp you can easily add comments to your files. You can even place markers to point out exactly where you want your changes made.
Review, markup and approve your files with labels that makes sense for you and your workflow. Everyone involved in the project will know exactly which proofs are approved and which needs a little extra work.
Send review invitations to get things started. Anyone with an email address can be included in a review workflow, even if you haven’t added them as users on your Filecamp.
Files can be reviewed, commented and approved anytime, anywhere on PCs, Macs, smart phones or tablets. It is the ideal solution for busy, high-performance marketing teams working in multiple locations.
+ get your own Digital Asset Management system!
When choosing Filecamp as your online artwork approval platform, you will automatically get a full-blown Digital Asset Management thrown into the deal. Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems are designed to enable you to store digital assets and assign metadata to your library of images, videos, presentations, logos, design files, documents and other brand assets for better searchability.