Do you have what it takes to join our team?
We’re looking for the best and the brightest!
At Filecamp you have the chance to work as part of a dedicated team supporting businesses in over 60 countries around the world.
We’re serious about keeping our clients happy. We like to get things done and have a little fun in the process.
Please see our current job openings for available positions.
Current Job Openings:
Filecamp AG is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer with extensive experience in Angular and AngularJS.
- Updating the codebase to Angular from the current AngularJS framework
- Maintenance of the Filecamp frontend code
- Ongoing feature updates and bug fixes together with backend devs
- Maintain a modern and responsive UI for the web and a variety of devices
- Possibly in the future launching native apps based on the web app
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience with Angular/AngularJS
- A solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git
- Excellent HTML, CSS, and cross-browser layout skills and responsive design knowledge
- Attention to detail and an ability to build reliable, scalable, and flexible software
- Good written and spoken English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with GoLang
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- A solid SaaS business with 1600+ customers in more than 60 countries
- Willing to offer you a great deal of freedom. We do not like micro-management. As long as you get the job done, we are happy
- Eager and ready to continue our growth
- Nice guys 😊
Who are we looking for?
You are a pragmatic, innovative, and self-motivated problem solver.
In the first 3-6 months, you will work with the current codebase (AngularJS). And then when you have settled in you will be an important part of updating the codebase to Angular.
Full-time role with 24 days holidays including local bank holidays and good pay.
- Flexible working hours - you can choose when you want to work and where.
- Result-oriented approach, we don’t like micromanagement.
Location: Remote (preferred in a time zone near Switzerland).
Updated: April 29, 2023.
If you think you have what it takes … hurry up and send us your résumé along with a cover letter and examples of your past successes to email@example.com