You can add or remove files from your Collections at any time, and even edit name, description, and settings for a Collection.
Remove a single file from a Collection
Click on My Collections from the main menu. Click on the Collection you want to edit. You will now see a list all the files in the Collection.
Click the Context menu icon below the file/folder thumbnail. Choose Remove.
Remove multiple files from a Collection
Using keyboard shortcuts, you can select multiple files.
To select multiple consecutive files or folders:
- Select the first item.
- Press and hold Shift.
- Click the last item.
To select multiple non-consecutive files or folders:
- Press and hold Ctrl (control on Windows) or ⌘ (command on Mac).
- Select all files or folders you want.
Click on the context menu in the Sidebar. Choose Remove.
Edit Collection settings
To edit the name and settings of an existing Collection, enter the Collection.
You can now edit the following settings in the Info Sidebar:
- Name – Collection name.
- Description – Collection description (will be shown on shared links etc.).
- Theme – allows you choose another Theme for this Collection. Read more.
- Default sort – your files are sorted by name. Change this to eg. “Modification date”, if you want the newest files shown first.
- Default view – choose between List or Galley view for this Collection.
- Cover thumbnails – allows you to turn cover thumbnails on and off. You can do some testing to see what looks best for your usage.