A folder can be edited at anytime and have some pretty advanced possibilities!
Editing a folder
To edit the name and settings of an existing folder, enter the folder and click the Info icon.
In the Info sidebar you can edit the settings for this folder.
- Custom Thumbnail – Click on the folder icon if you want to replace the generic folder icon with your own image. Read more.
- Name – folder name.
- Description – folder description.
- Theme – choose another Theme if you do not want to use the default Theme. Read more.
- Labelset – choose another Labelset if you do not want to use the inherited Labelset from a parent folder. Read more.
- Label change – enable label change on files & folders in this folder and below. Read more.
- Commenting – enable commenting on files in this folder and below. Read more.
- Sort by – your files are sorted by name (folders first). Change this at folder level to eg. “Modification date”, if you want the newest files shown first.
- View – choose between List or Galley view as your default view for this folder and below.
- Cover thumbnails – cover thumbnails looks best in most cases. But if you have a folder full of eg. isolated packshots you can turn it off, for this folder and below. See the difference below.
Notice: Only Administrators and users with Admin Permission > Manage folder settings are able to view and edit the Advanced folder settings.
Notice: You will have to re-enter the folder, or refresh your browser, to see the changes you have made to a folder.